Daily self-care is the most important element of healthcare.
Ayurveda is a daily adventure that provides a lifetime of health and happiness.
Root into daily self-care and expand into infinite potential in all aspects of your life. An Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultation provides you with the very best navigational tools to create optimal health, vitality, and creativity.
I love helping clients discover and experience the basic elements of Ayurvedic self-care: Nourish. Cleanse. Rejuvenate. Pamper. Create. These simple and sacred practices, when done with great awareness and gratitude each day, will transform your life in all ways.
Over the past 11 years, I’ve consulted with and created Ayurvedic Daily Routines for hundreds of clients, including athletes, artists, musicians, college students, nurses, lawyers, cancer patients, seniors, children, and yoga teachers. I’m a huge believer in the power of baby steps when making life changes!
THE INITIAL AYURVEDA LIFESTYLE CONSULTATION INCLUDES
- Review of health history and discussion of your concerns and health/personal goals and intentions
- Complete assessment of Ayurvedic constitution (mind-body type)
- Determining current state of the doshas and the root causes of body/mind imbalances. Uncovering what lifestyle and food choices in the context of one’s daily life are causing stress in the body and mind
- Pulse and tongue analysis
- Your personal well-being plan. Your unique handout of navigational tools to begin the journey of optimal health, vitality, ease and creativity in all aspects of your life. This is called the Ayurvedic Dinacharya. It’s self-care recommendations that seamlessly weave into your daily life. The Ayurvedic Dinacharya is easy, effective, and enjoyable and will help you achieve your health and personal goals
- Food guidelines to support digestion and nutrition
- If applicable, Ayurvedic herb and essential oil recommendations
- Specific yoga poses and pranayama (breathing) practices to bring body and mind back to balance
- Personalized yoga routines are available for an additional cost. These are colorful hand drawn routines that show an Ayurvedic marma point for each pose, as well as energy alignment intentions and inspiring meditations for each pose.
FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS INCLUDE
- After initial consultation, following sessions include guiding and supporting your customized Ayurvedic Dinacharya and making adjustments and enhancements to the daily self-care routine, as needed.
- Depending on the client’s needs, follow-up sessions include Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counseling, yoga, and marma therapy.
- Handout providing practical, easy, and inspirational daily self-care Ayurveda and yoga tips to support your health and well-being concerns
- Coaching, guiding, and supporting you to make positive daily choices and achieve your health and personal goals
- Discover and understand your unique body-mind make-up.
- Learn what weather, foods, and activities are most likely to cause imbalances
- Learn how to better take care of yourself
- Improves athletic performance, digestion, hormonal balance, and sleep
- Enjoy deep sense of being centered, at ease, and joyful in all areas of your life
- Stokes creative inspiration
Initial consultation is 75 minutes. Follow up sessions are 30 minutes. Package discounts available. Frequency of follow-up sessions is determined during initial consultation and assessment of health and well-being goals. For your convenience, consultation and follow-up sessions can be done at client’s home, for an additional charge.
Click below to reserve your time with Kellen!